The basics of considering your recruiting process from the perspective of the candidate experience.
· Needs Assessment (strategy, planning ahead, deciphering the competencies needed for the ideal candidate, pay considerations)
· Sourcing & Screening (the best methods to find people, on-line and otherwise)
· Interviewing (staying compliant, systems to avoid, the importance of cultural fit)
· Selection (consider other factors based on today’s headlines: drug use, criminal activity, etc…)
· Offer (the need for urgency and the importance of protecting the Company)
· On-Boarding (critical to on-board wisely, statistics on why they leave)